Original late Victorian large biscuit tin / biscuiteer with double opening. Built-up body in the shape of a shell with movable handle. This opens one lid on each side. Engraved decoration with beautiful inscription "George Taylerson Esq by his old master Thomas M Conradi". Distinctive detachable frame in the Victorian style of the period. Made and silver plated by Lee and Wigfull of Sheffield circa 1890. Good condition for age and in working order. Some light wear to the lid and interior.
Dimensions & Details
- silver plated metal
- L/W/H: 20 x 12 x 23,5 cm
In order to describe the offer, it may be necessary to use registered brand names, manufacturer names etc. Use trademarks. These are the property of their respective owners and are used only to describe the offer.