Beautiful shaped pair of butter pans from Denmark. Flat stand, sligtly bulging walls, contoured lip with spout; curved wooden handle with rounded end. Marked, assay mark by Johannes Siggaard, Copenhagen, dated 1947 and 1949. Made probably by Georg Jensen Inc, who owned the sign since 1942.
Measures & details
- Bigger pan measures 9 x 4,5 inch, height 1,8 inch
- Bigger pan weight 136,3 g
- Smaller pan measures 7 x 3,7 inch, height 1,6 inch
- Smaller pan weight 76,6 g
- In min. 826 silver (danish standard)
- Very good preowned condition
Worldwide shipping on demand
In order to describe the offer, it may be necessary to use registered brand names, manufacturer names etc. Use trademarks. These are the property of their respective owners and are used only to describe the offer.