Beautiful, intact carving sets from the Wilhelminian era 1880/90 in the original box. Embedded in hunting green silk are two carving sets of different sizes and the corresponding sharpening stick. The handles were made of stag horn, with sterling silver fittings set in an oak leaf pattern and engraved with an owner's monogram. The steel blades were made by the Solingen knife manufacturer Zwilling, Ja. Henckels. The complete ensemble was masterfully handcrafted as a unique piece. The condition is excellent for its age! Museum and collectible!
Dimensions & Details
- Box length 43 cm, width 24 cm, height 5 cm
- Large knife 37 cm, blade 22 cm
- Small knife 29 cm, blade 15.5 cm
- Large fork 30 cm, tines 16 cm
- Small fork 25 cm, tines 12.5 cm
- Sharpening stick 35 cm, tip 21 cm
In order to describe the offer, it may be necessary to use registered brand names, manufacturer names etc. Use trademarks. These are the property of their respective owners and are used only to describe the offer.