From our inventory antique silver
A large shop of jewelery and silversmithing was founded in 1880 at 112 Regent Street in London. The original partners were William Gibson and John Lawrence Langman. In 1898, the company became a limited liability company under the name Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co Ltd. transformed. The company was founded in 1952 in Garrard & Co Ltd. merged
The special feature of a slewing jug is its holder: the mechanism allows pouring, without having to lift the heavy, filled jug. The frame fulfills two tasks: as a holder for the pot and a warmer, which conveniently keeps the contents of the can warm.
The magnificent teapot with a warmer was made around 1900. The handle made of ebony edged the sweeping design of the pot. The lid can be opened by a hinge wonderful for filling the tea water. The body of the teapot is provided with Sticheldekor and depressed Eierstabbordüre.
Dimensions & Details
- L / W / H 19.5 cm x 12 cm x 30 cm
- silver plated
- Condition: very good