Antique silver from our inventory
Wilhelm Binder's silverware factory was founded in Schwäbisch Gmünd in 1868. It was one of the largest in its industry in the city and produced high-quality flat and corpus goods made of silver, which were exported all over the world. Today, these are highly sought after by collectors and museums.
A beautiful baptism or wine mug from the gold and silver town of Schwäbisch Gmünd. Tapered wall with egg frieze and bent, narrow mouth. Manufacturer Wilhelm Binder around 1920. Condition very good.
Dimensions & details
- silver 835 / -
- Weight 48.78 g
- height 8.2 cm
- diameter 5.5 cm
In order to describe the offer, it may be necessary to use registered brand names, manufacturer names etc. Use trademarks. These are the property of their respective owners and are used only to describe the offer.
|Shipping weight:||0,25 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,05 Kg|