Vintage and antique silver ware from our stock
3-pieces writing table set from the Art Deco period, composed from a letter holder, a pen holder and an ink blotter. Massive silver elements combined with hand blown transparent and colorless crystal glass. Marked, pen holder made by Adolf Mogler in Heilbronn / Germany, 1920-30; letter holder and ink blotter made by Hermann Behrnd in Dresden, 1920-30.
Measures & details
- Pen holder 9,25 x 2,75 inch
- Letter holder 7 x 2,75 inch
- Ink blotter 6,3 x 2,2 inch
- In 800 silver and crystal glass
- Condition: ink blotter with signs of use, letter and pen holder very good
Worldwide shipping on demand
In order to describe the offer, it may be necessary to use registered brand names, manufacturer names etc. Use trademarks. These are the property of their respective owners and are used only to describe the offer.
|Shipping weight:||2,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,30 Kg|