In 1841, the landlords Schaffgotsch founded a third glassworks in Schreiberhau / Silesia in the Weißbachtal district, which opened on July 7, 1842 and was called the Josephinenhütte. The Josephinenhütte developed into the most important industrial enterprise of the place and was owned by the Schaffgotsch family until 1923. Franz Pohl's white-opaque crystal enamel glasses and the ones with colored inserts using the delicate filigree technique were shown at various international exhibitions and sold worldwide.
2 wine or stem glasses from the Hirschberg valley. Flat plate base, slim-conical shaft with air filigree, disc-shaped nodus and bulged dome. Raspberry red stained domed wall, decorated with relief and gilding. Edges decorated with polished gold. Made in the Josephinengütte glassworks in Schreiberhau / Hirschberger Tal / Silesia, around 1900. Condition excellent, collectable.
Dimensions & details
- height 18 cm
- Diameter 7.5 cm
In order to describe the offer, it may be necessary to use registered brand names, manufacturer names etc. Use trademarks. These are the property of their respective owners and are used only to describe the offer.
|Shipping weight:||1,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,70 Kg|